Wii My Fitness Coach Review
You start out by evaluating your own fitness level and then the program helps you decide on a fitness goal that’s right for you. There’s 500 unique exercises to choose from so you’ll have plenty of variety to your workouts.
Graphical displays help you chart your progress as you progress and you’ll get valuable advice to help you exercise better as you go along. Your virtual personal trainer interacts with you and helps you set your goals, give you useful advice to help you exercise right, encourage you and keep you motivated too.
As you workout you’ll notice that you can customize your experience by selecting your own exercise environment, and choosing your favorite type of music to listen to. There’s eight different environments to choose from, and seven different music varieties. These include 80′s, Hip Hop, Dance and Latin music. A Meditation Garden feature helps you get in the proper mindset for deep relaxation, stretching, and yoga techniques.
Those looking for an extension to the Wii Fit will be happy at the variety of workouts. You’ll also enjoy the fact that each time you workout the program asks if it was too easy, ok or hard to custom the settings to your preferences.
The virtual trainer provides tutorial instruction anytime you need additional help with a workout which many people find helpful when starting out.
Product Features of – My Fitness Coach
- Select from 500 unique exercises to tone, add flexibility, improve cardio, boost strength training and more
- Your own personal virtual trainer shares advice, gives instruction and even motivates
- Workout to different types of music and customize your environment
- Personalize your goals by selecting your workouts length and frequency
- Monitor and keep track of your progression over time