Weber Summit Grill S-420 NG Gas BBQ Stainless Steel
The Weber Summit is an attractive stainless steel gas grill that has many high-end features. If you’re looking for a grill that will give you great tasting BBQ cooked meat and vegetables as well as excellent durability while looking good, this grill is for you.
For starters you get four 12,200 BTU stainless steel tubular burners and a 12,000 BTU side burner. That’s a total burner output for the main cooking area rated at 48,000 BTU’s. There’s a total cooking area of 650 square inches with a primary cooking area of 538 square inches.
The Weber Summit is attractive with double layer stainless steel construction and snap jet individual burner ignition system. It’s also equipped with 3/8″D stainless steel rod cooking grates, center mounted thermometer and a grill out handle light.
The unit itself is sturdy and well made with a stainless steel, cast aluminum and steel frame construction. Stainless steel flavorizer bars and two stainless steel work surfaces make grilling your favorite foods fun and exciting.
One of the drawbacks to this setup is it doesn’t come equipped with a rotisserie burner. There is an extra rotisserie kit for an additional fee.
Here’s some of the best features of – Weber Summit S-420 LP Gas Grill – Stainless Steel
- Weber Summit S-420 gas grill comes with a total cooking area of 650 square inches
- Built in thermometer on the double layer stainless steel hood
- 12,000 BTU per hour input flush mount side burner
- Stainless steel enclosed grill cart
- Chrome plated cast aluminum handles
- Stainless steel Rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- Weber manufacturer’s warranty
- On knob electric igniter