Total Gym XLS Trainer Review
Total Gym Reviews – Does Total Gym Work ?
Total Gym XLS is effective in strengthening, sculpting and trimming all muscle group of the body. Even patients recovering from physical injuries can make use of this exercise machine because it is normally safe and easy on the joints. Total Gym XLS Trainer is one of the best home gym equipment today.
- Effectiveness/Usefulness: 96/100
- Features/Ingredients: 95/100
- Product Safety/build quality: 97/100
- Speed of Results/ease of use: 89/100
- Long Term Results: 93/100
- Overall Value: 95/100
Total Gym XLS is a compact home gym for those who want to get a home workout and cannot devote enough space for larger home gyms. It is perfect for people who want to keep fit without going to the gym. Endorsed by Christie Brinkley, Chuck Norris and many others, the Total Gym XLS trainer is your perfect all in one solution for your home gym.
Effectiveness – Does Total Gym Work ?
Total Gym XLS Trainer was created under the principles that home gyms function differently than conventional exercise equipment. You can do just about every sculpting and muscle building exercise through the Total Gym XLS. Best of all the Total Gym XLS Trainer can be easily stored under the bed or into your closet.
The Total Gym XLS is one of the newest models in the Total Gym line of home gyms. It include several exercise DVD’s, nutrition guide, Pilates kit, squat stand, leg pulley attachment and wing attachment.
Total Gym Reviews Features:
- Over 80 different exercises and workout possibilities
- Padded glideboard with head support
- Flexible nylon strap handles
- Ultimate comfort system
- Enhanced pulley and cable system
- Up to 400 lb weight capacity
- Ultimate comfort system
- Enhanced squat stand features
- Chrome package extension
- The handles are very flexible and comfortable to use.
- Total Gym XLS Trainer provides a plethora of different exercises targeting your core and strength.
- It can be folded to measure as much in height as an iron stand and can be stored in the smallest places easily.
- Total Gym works best for beginners. Intermediate users will find value as well, but season bodybuilders are beyond the scope of this equipment.
- Tough to fold.
- Cost is the bigger issue.
- Can’t add weight( plates)
- Hair can get caught in the machine.
- Repositioning board and attachments interrupts work out. Each exercise requires adjustment to the machine.
Total Gym Reviews – Final thoughts:
Total Gym XLS Trainer is one of the best home gym equipment today. This is mostly used in rehabilitation centers all across the United States. It is a great product, but overpriced to pay all the movie stars for endorsements.
Regardless of features offered by the Total Gym XLS, dieters of any size will find the machine more accessible than traditional home gyms. Buy now!
Frequently asked questions:
Do I need to assemble the gym?
No. The Total Gym arrives fully assembled and sets up in a minute.
What types of workout will I get with the Total Gym?
You will get a real workout with real results, like you would in a gym. Because of its unique design, Total Gym can also be used to help boost your cardio endurance.
total gym reviews, total gym xls complaints, does total gym work