Special K Diet Reviews – Protein Bars
Special K Bars, Chocolatey Pretzel, 6-Count Bars Net Wt 4.6 Oz (Pack of 6)
Special K Diet Reviews:
Special K Cereal bars have a delicious chocolate coating with healthy rice puffs which are high in flavor and a great way to start your day. Eating Special K in the morning is a great addition to your healthy diet. Also it’s a great source of 11 essential vitamins and minerals. Makes a great snack any time of the day and will leave you satisfied. make sure to check out all the flavors available because there’s something for everyone.
- Effectiveness/Usefulness: 96/100
- Features/Ingredients: 95/100
- Product Safety/build quality: 97/100
- Speed of Results/ease of use: 89/100
- Long Term Results: 93/100
- Overall Value: 95/100
Special K Diet Best Uses:
Special K bars are delicious to eat and make a great after workout snack or a high protein meal replacement for busy people and teens on the run. With 10 grams of protein per serving you’re getting a healthy snack to keep you on track until your next meal.
One of the hardest things for people on the go is finding a healthy snack between work hours. With the Special K meal replacement bar you can resist temptations or avoid eating unhealthy alternatives.
If you are serious about losing weight you should check out the ‘Special K Challenge’ which is a fun online program which you can find at specialk.com. Kellogg designed this program to be easy to use and helps you achieve your weight loss goals. The program has tons of features and is well worth checking out. There are menu plans, recipes, mobile apps, community features, and tons of other great information.
Special K Protein Bars Features:
Here are some of the best features of – Kellogg’s Special K Protein Meal Bar Double Chocolate, 6-Count Boxes (Pack of 3)
- 10 grams of protein in each bar
- Each case contains 3 boxes with 18 bars each
- 190 calories per serving and 0 grams trans fat
- Delicious double chocolate flavor
- You can stop calorie counting.
- Easy to follow.
- Scientifically proven to be effective for 75% of people.
- Starting off your day with a balanced breakfast is one of the most important things you can do to lose weight because it starts your metabolism and gets your body charged up for a big day.
- Special K conducted a study that showed people who ate cereal for breakfast had lower fat levels compared to those that had other foods for breakfast.
- Although there are a bunch of flavors some people get bored eating the same thing for breakfast every day. For some people it’s impossible to get away from toast and eggs.
- Special K is not a great source of fiber so it is necessary to find other sources such as eating fruit and vegetables and brown rice throughout the day to make up for the lack of fiber in your diet.
- For some people Special K may actually increase you appetite. We have found a few examples of people craving more.
- Weight loss is only guaranteed if you stay with the Special K diet. you may regain weight if you switch back to your old eating habits.
Integrating the Special K diet into your life with help you achieve your weight loss goals. Eating a healthy breakfast is an important part of any diet and Special K cereal is made specifically for those who want a healthy and tasty cereal. Try the Special K diet today and with regular exercise you will be on your way to looking and feeling amazing.
Special K Fruit Crisps, Strawberry, 10-Count Bars (Pack of 6)
Frequently asked questions:
Will I gain weight if I stop the Special K diet?
If you go back to an unhealthy diet with no exercise then yes you will likely gain weight. If the Special K diet has worked for you why would you want to change? It is recommended to stick with the Special K diet after your weight loss to keep the same healthy eating habits. Using the online menu planner and other great tools is not just for dieting, it provides a great source to help you with a long and healthy lifestyle.
Is the My Special K Personal Plan safe for me?
The My Special K Personal Plan and Maintenance Plan are safe for almost everyone, if for any reason you have concerns then contact your doctor for advise. Also make sure to read the terms and conditions on the Special K site for more details.
Coating (Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Whey, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin, Sorbitan Monostearate, Salt, Polysorbate 60, Artificial Flavor), Soy Protein Isolate, Textured Whey Protein (Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn Starch), Corn Syrup, Fructose, Sugar, Inulin From Chicory Root, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Sorbitan Monostearate, Polysorbate 60, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Milk), Rice Starch, Dextrose, Chocolate, Cereal (Rice, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Defatted Wheat Germ, Salt, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Malt Flavoring), Contains 2% or less of Butter (Cream, Salt), Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Reduced Iron, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Almonds, Pecans, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Bht (Preservative), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D.
Have you tried Special K Protein Bars? Please leave your comments and reviews below.