Muscle Milk Review – Powder Protein Drink Mix
Warning: curl_setopt() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/lkfj3firf3/reviewsalert.com/wp-content/plugins/amzn/tarzan/_httprequest.class.php on line 336
CytoSport Muscle Milk, Chocolate, Gluten Free, 2.47 Pound
Muscle Milk Review – Bottom Line:
Protein powders are a great after Workout meal. That’s because after an intense workout your body is in a catabolic state. This is when your body breaks down tissues for food. By supplementing with protein powder you can help reverse the breakdown by promoting muscle synthesis. In effect you’re tricking the body into creating more muscle by breaking it down with your workout and providing powerful protein to build them back stronger and bigger than before.
- Effectiveness/Usefulness: 96/100
- Features/Ingredients: 95/100
- Product Safety/build quality: 97/100
- Speed of Results/ease of use: 89/100
- Long Term Results: 93/100
- Overall Value: 95/100
Best Uses/Good For
If you want to build muscle mass fast a supplement that’s high in protein is a must combined with a regular exercise regimen. Muscle Milk protein powder fits the bill nicely by providing 32 grams of protein per serving. Perfect for use as a meal replacement right after a workout to pack on muscle mass.
Muscle Milk Protein Powder Effectiveness:
Muscle Milk’s high protein shake mix contains Amino Acid and Peptide formula specifically designed to replicate the nitrogen makeup and ratios found in real mother’s milk. Tastes great mixed with regular milk and can be mixed with water too. Just take two scoops and add it to 10-12 oz of liquid. Muscle Milk tastes best when mixed with a blender to remove any chunkiness.
Muscle Milk Light Nutrition Facts
Here are some of the best features of – Muscle Milk-High Protein Shake Mix
- Muscle Milk Powder contains 39.68-ounces of chocolate milk flavored muscle enhancer
- Patterned after real human mother’s milk
- Contains a custom protein, amino acid, and peptide formula
- Effect after workout supplement to help reverse muscle breakdown
- High protein meal replacement
- Excellent source of creatine GCC.
- Stimulates muscle growth
- Miscellar proteins contribute lean muscle mass
- Lowers stress on the body from overtraining
- Increases the balance of nitrogen in the body
- Increases your bodies ability to absorb oxygen.
- Although it does work wonders it does come with a big price tag
- Cadmium is a heavy metal and is an ingredient in Muscle Milk. If large amounts accumulate in kidneys it can cause damage.
- Taking too much can greatly increase the bodies supply of amino acids which can cause liver and kidney damage.
- Osteoporosis can develop when taken over a long period of time.
Muscle Milk Ingredients: Vitamin B6: 0.7mg – 35%, Folate: 140mcg – 35%, Vitamin B12: 2.1mcg – 35%, Biotin: 105mcg – 35%, Pantothenic Acid: 4mg – 35%, Calcium: 350mg – 35%, Iron: 6mg – 35%, Phosphrous: 450mg – 45%, Iodine: 53mcg – 35%, Magnesium: 140mg – 35%, Zinc: 5mg – 35%, Copper: 0.7mg – 35%, Chromium: 96mcg – 80%, Sugars: 4g – %
Muscle Milk Reviews Final thoughts:
Muscle Milk is a great supplement for effective weight gain and building muscle mass because it helps recovery times from exercise and efficient fat conversion to muscle. It includes a proprietary endogenous creatine precursor called creatine GCC, an anabolic formula that speeds up muscle recovery and growth. Try it!
Frequently asked questions:
What are the best times to take Muscle Milk?
Best used one hour before your workout for best results. After a workout you should be looking for additional products such as Endurox. Between workouts you can’t get any better than Muscle Milk because it will help the body recover faster.
Have you tried using Muscle Milk protein powder? If so leave your protein powder review in the form below to let others know what you think about this product.